After you finish inhaling all of the chocolate from your Valentine’s bae, take a break and detox with SoulCulture’s new and improved green smoothies!
Get the recipe and make it your own!
- Start with a tiny amount of water. This will help the fruits and veggies break up easier and will make your smoothie more of a smoothie, and less of a chunk-ie.
- Add lots of spinach (or kale)
- Time for fruits. I love to add kiwi, banana and lemon for their nutritional benefits. Oranges are always a good idea, too.
- Chia seeds are a must-have for any healthy green smoothie. Full of nutrition!
- Optional: Most times I top it all off with a digestive probiotic.
- Blend away! Don’t forget the straw!
Be sure to subscribe to SoulCulture’s YouTube channel for more exclusive content!