As you know, we love to promote up and coming artists/musicians/fashion designers – so here’s a makeup artist to follow that trend!
Elise Danielle is an Indianapolis native (turned Louisiana resident) with awesome YouTube videos to showcase easy (but flawless) makeup looks. And if you’re as addicted to makeup tutorials as I am, you know just how refreshing it is to find a new favorite guru!
Watch her video and check out the product list below!
Elise’s November Beauty Favorites:
- Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer ($15)
- Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation by Josie Maran ($45)
- Smashbox Color Correcting Stick ($23)
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector ($30)
- Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer ($24)
- Master Palette by Mario from Anastasia Beverly Hills ($45)
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Palette from BH Cosmetics ($14.50)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick – Trust Issues ($20)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick – Ashton ($20)
- Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Spray ($48)
- Freya Biker Jacket ($59.95 – Sold Out at the moment, better luck next time)
For more of Elise’s videos, be sure to subscribe to her channel!